Translate

Follow On Twitter

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Baby Fufu

Fufu laying in Daddy's hand
Congratulations are in order!!!  I'm a proud new father.  Okay so I don't really have a "wife" or boyfriend who actually gave birth to my Baby Fufu, but I did manage to get my little Fufu from the pet store a few days ago.  She's my pride and joy.  I love her to pieces.  My parents aren't too keen on the name I have chosen for her.  My dad wants it a little more "macho" to build up her confidence as well as have it ironic.  Names like "Butch" or "Killer".  My mom wanted more of a traditional girly name.  I like the name Fufu.  Her long name is Baby Juliet Fufu.  She definitely responds to Baby and Fufu.  She's my darling girl.  I love her so much.  She's my pride and joy.  

Fufu laying on Daddy
I've only had her a few days and I know her ins and outs.  I know when she needs to go peepee or poopy.  I always say "good girl" when she poops or pees outside.  So far she's only had an accident twice inside which is amazing.  Hopefully she keeps up the great work.  She's learning very quickly.  Every time I enter the room she dashes right over to me as fast as her little paws can take her.  When she wants up she circles my pant legs and looks up at me.  "Daddy aren't you going to pick me up???"  I see it in her eyes.  Whenever I take her out to go to potty I give her a big kiss on the head.  

My Fufu taking a bath
Fufu on Nana
I bought her a stuffless squirrel from the pet store.  She loves chewing on it and whipping it around with her teeth.  She has several other toys that she enjoys.  But her favourite toy is her daddy's fingers.  Next to her daddy's shoes and socks.  Tonight she whimpered when I was leaving her to go to bed because I hadn't pet her goodnight before I left.  So I came back and pet her.  Then she was content enough to go to sleepies.  Having a baby changes your life.  I'm pretty happy and my focus has been mostly on my Baby Fufu.  :)
Fufu laying in daddy's hand
Fufu laying by her food

 When we went to the pet store I had no intention of buying any sort of animal.  But when I went up to the glass window and saw her she plowed through the other dogs just to see me.  She started licking the window.  The owner asked if my mom wanted to hold one.  He brought out Fufu for us.  My mom held her but Fufu wanted me right away.  I held her and she was so comfy and cozy in my arms.  She wanted me and I wanted her.  It was a bond that couldn't be broken.  I never had that special experience before with anyone or anything.  It was quite enlightening.  I'm so happy I have her in my life now.  My Baby.  My Fufu.  :)

Fufu in the bath water
Fufu having a bath







No comments:

Post a Comment