Translate

Follow On Twitter

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm Back

Okay so I deleted all my past blog posts because I was really scared.  I got freaked out so I deleted them all.  But now I'm back and happy.  Still freaked out but it's okay.  I've been searching myself and I know who I am and I love who I am.  I'm comfortable in my own skin.  If nobody can appreciate me and love me for who I am than it's their loss.  I'm a terrific person and a really great guy.  If you can't love yourself how can you expect anyone to love you.  And I love who I am.  Apparently all the new guys I'm meeting agree.  :D


Damon Fizzy
So for the past couple of months I've been sending my query letters to publishers around Canada.  I have only heard back from a couple of them.  They told me that it isn't what they're interested in at the moment and they'll pass.  One of my coworkers told me to ask them who would they recommend.  Which I never thought of so I'll ask.  Can't hurt to ask.  Ask and you shall receive.  So I've been focussed on that.  And of course I've been looking for a new job as well.  I'm ready to move on to something full time and make some money.  I've been watching a lot of Damon Fizzy on You Tube.  He's amazing.  I love him.  He always puts a smile on my face.  Damon Fizzy is amazing.  You have got to watch him.  He's funny. 

Other than that I've been focussing on myself and getting better.  I had gall bladder surgery back in January.  It was excruciating pain.  I nearly died.  They had to rush me off to surgery.  Okay so what happened was I was in and out of the hospital from Christmas to the day I actually had surgery.  January 25, 2012.  The doctors didn't know what it was that I had.  It wasn't the standard pains for gall stones.  They thought it was appendicitis, then kidney stones, then gall stones.  They couldn't figure out what was wrong.  They even thought it was a mental disorder.  My therapist didn't think so.  All the tests were negative for heart attack, gall bladder, liver infection, aids, cancer, kidney stones, appendicitis and ulcers.  The doctor was going to take out my gall bladder anyway because it made the most sense that all the symptoms could be gall stones.  I was admitted and in the hospital for a few days before the surgery.  The night before my surgery I had a severe attack.  Morphine wasn't working and the anti-inflammatories did nothing for me.  The pain was excruciating.  I thought I was going to die.  I even told my best friend to have a good life and that I was going to die.  I loved him so much that I didn't know if I was going to make it or not.  They did a blood test and had to rush me to surgery.  If I didn't have surgery when I did I wouldn't have survived the night.  The gall bladder was three times the normal size.  The recovery is taking forever to get back to 100% but Dee Fizzy is keeping me smiling.

So I'm back at work and back to looking for publishers, editing my novels and looking for a new job.  I want to make a lot of money.  Gotta pay the bills.  So I'll keep you posted on the progress I'm making.  And my poem "Goodnight My Love" is published by World Poetry Movement in their new book coming out.  I've already received a certificate in the mail saying I'm published.  Just waiting for the book now.  I'm so excited.  Of course it's a poem dedicated to the one I love with all my heart.

Stay Fabulous,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment