Translate

Follow On Twitter

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Poems Coming Out My Ass

Okay so I've been busy for the past few days.  But somehow poems seem to strike me no matter how busy I am or where I am.  I just have to run for some paper before I forget it.  They're mostly love poems that I'm writing at the moment.  I'm just inspired by love.  I do have a few hanging around that are more of nature poems but today I'm only going to post a few of my love poems.


Passions

Can’t you feel my heart breaking?
Can’t you see how much I love you?
What do I have to do for your love?
When will I be yours that you love?
I just want you in my arms forever.
To hold you until time passes away.
Just let me in sunshine and I’ll warm you for eternity.
Just open your heart and I’ll love you till the universe dies.
You and I are made for each other.

Can’t you feel my love for you?
Can’t you see how much you love me?
What are you really scared of my love?
When will you realize how much you love me?
I just want to be with you forever.
To be the one you love for all eternity.
Just be brave and release your fear.
Just say the word and I’ll be yours.
You and I have a special connection.

Can’t you feel your love for me?
Can’t you see how much we belong together?
What do you have to lose?
When will you let my love in you?
I just want your love in my heart.
To kiss you, hug you and love you unending.
Just embrace your love for me.
Just let me into your heart my love.
You and I are meant to be together.

My True Heart

How can I ever tell you how I feel about you?
Would you even believe me?
My heart aches for your touch.
I long for your embrace.
To touch your flesh just one last time.
Your smell is sweet perfume to me.
Your smile penetrates my very core.
My soul longs to be with you.
Haven’t we been here before?
Here and now is all that we have together.

Would you ever love me?
My heart speaks the truth.
I want your entire being.
Two souls entwined forever more.
Your beauty is more majestic than heaven.
Your touch breathes life into me.
My soul reaches out for you.
How can we go on apart?
Haven’t you felt the passion explode?

When can we be as one?
My heart throbs for your lips.
I’m forever yours heart, body and soul.
To be with you is heaven.
Your lips beacon me.
Your body wants me.
My soul is connected to you.
How much I love you that I can’t breathe.

Perfect Night

My heart just isn’t complete without you.
I long for your love.
One word from your sweet succulent lips fills me up.
Just one moment together frozen in time.
How I want to be with you for all eternity.

One night to hold you in my arms.
To whisper my love for you.
That perfect night we crave for so long.
Just to lay together in bliss forever.
How I love you for all time.

We are two in the same.
You and I are angels soaring through the night sky.
It only takes time for us to be one.
Just for now things aren’t easy.
How it’ll be worth the wait and frustrations when at last it shall come to pass.

He and I and I and he shall be but one in the end.
Upon that day shall a great flag fly.
And upon the hill side will we rest in each others arms.
Just the adoring sun cascading her beauty upon us.
How a gentle kiss is our embrace.
 
 
They are poems from the heart and have such deep meaning for me.  Of course they are inspired too.  I have already had one poem published.  I'm hoping to have a few others published as well.  I'm looking not only for a book publisher but a publisher for a few of my poems and my musical scores.  But that will do it for today.  Be yourself.

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment