Translate

Follow On Twitter

Friday, August 24, 2012

A New Life

So okay my website has been up and running for a few days now and I've just hit 1075 views.  EEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If you haven't had a chance to view it yet what are you waiting for??? www.dwangel.webs.com   Buy my book or tell your friends about it.  I'm telling you it is a fantastic read.  Everyone who's read it says it is just like a movie.  It's fast paced and really dramatic.  Of course I'm a little bit bias.  Seriously it's the beginning of a fantastic series that has 9 books already completed in it.  The current series I'm working on is a spin-off of The North Shore series.  I plan on writing at least 4 books in this series.  Over all you have to read all of the books to fully understand what happens.  Especially the first book.  It's the beginning of everything and ties everything together.  It'll make you re-read the entire series again.  This is only the beginning.  So check it out and you'll see how much fun you'll have exploring the lives of Joey, Timmy, Pappy, Grammy, Johnny, Jordan, Savannah, Jesse, Dylan and a few other characters that you come to "grow up" with along the way.  It's a fantastic journey.  You'll be hooked.

Take Care,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment