Translate

Follow On Twitter

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Finally

So after working really hard for the last little while.  I finally have one of my books for sale on the internet.  www.dwangel.webs.com is my very own website.  I've worked really hard on it and I do hope that I get a lot of visitors.  And of course money.  It's at least exposure for me.  Slowly building my own little empire with all my webpages and blogs I have going.  I have been considering posting some of my artwork on the site as well to sell.  I've decided to move out.  Things are just going a little crazy at home right at the moment.  I don't have quite enough money to go out on my own.  I've been talking to a friend about going in on an apartment together but between the two of us we don't have enough money.  

I was actually considering putting a donation button on my blog site.  Maybe that way I can actually afford to move out and self-publish my books.  At the moment the major publishers and a lot of the little publishing companies don't want to publish my work.  That's why I finally decided to just publish it myself on the web and then try to self-publish later on.  Most likely with Iuniverse.  They seem to have a well established business and their parent company is Penguin books which is a very good company.  I wouldn't mind being associated with them at all.

If you work hard at something it'll pay off in the end.  You just have to persist and never give up hope or believe.  Everything will come together.  You just have to believe and pray.  Same with love.  So just in case you didn't get to my website yet here it is again.  www.dwangel.webs.com  Have the time of your life.  Even if you don't buy the book, you might know someone who is interested that you can share the link with. Thanks.

Yours Truly,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment