Translate

Follow On Twitter

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Interview

So today I had a spectacular interview.  It was the first time that I actually had an interview done.  I was nervous as you can imagine.  No that wasn't the first words that came to mind about me being nervous.  I won't lie.  There was a moment when I thought I couldn't do it.  But I summoned up what courage I had left and I got through all the questions.  It turned out pretty good.  I've had several excellent comments from friends about it.  My best friend of course said he was proud and congratulated me even though he didn't see it but was glad that I had done it nonetheless.  

I've been more focused lately on my website and promoting it lately that I haven't had a chance to actually write about my personal life.  There are so many things that I wish I could share but it's just long, hard and complicated.  I wish life were simple and that everything that you've ever wanted would come true.  I know that in this life we have to fight for what we want.  That's what I've been doing.  Fighting extremely hard for what I want most in this life.  And the fight is worth it.  I don't plan on losing.  I never give up.  I fight till the last breath I take.  Until the last ounce of strength leaves me.  Until the last drop of blood leaves my body.  I shall conquer love.

Check out my interview for my book Today's Legacy it's fantastic and explains everything in detail.  Thanks. Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment